Limited Reopening Set for May 5th
Boat Rentals by Reservation
- Boat rentals will by reservations. We will open the phone lines for reservation starting May 1st from 8AM to 5PM. Reservations will require payment by credit or debit card at the time of the reservation. Reservations can be made on the same day of rental or for up to two weeks into the future. Rain checks for a future rental will be issued for bad weather or, with prior notice, for change of plans.
- Boat capacity will be reduced to 8 people for the largest pontoons and 4 people for the smaller pontoons. Pontoon occupancy will be restricted to single families or parties traveling together to the Boat Landing.
- We ask that all store purchases for tackle, bait and food be paid by credit or debit card. No convenience fees will be charged for card purchases.
- We ask customers to load all their equipment onto the boats and to return all equipment to designated containers for disinfecting. This will help protect our staff who have previously assisted customers with these tasks.
These are some additional procedures will have instituted to maintain a safe operation for our customers and staff.
- We will limit the number of people in the bait store to a maximum of 10 people.
- Spacing for check out will be marked on the floor to maintain 6 feet of separation.
- All life jacket and paddles will be disinfected before and after each rental.
- All Boats will be disinfected before and after each rental.
- Our staff will wear mask and gloves and will maintain social distancing when instructing customers on safe boat and motor operations.